Business Development Representative
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.
We are seeking a seasoned, self-motivated sales professional that is eager to help prospects learn the ways we apply best practice technology solutions and support. This job is for those who truly enjoy selling. Tasks involve pipeline management, follow up calls, sales team support, agreement reviews and budgeting.
Successful candidates can clearly explain complex technical improvements to anyone, regardless of their level of expertise. A strong work ethic and good communications skills are a must.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience in an inside sales role
- Compassionate listener focused on solutions
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- A team player with high level of dedication and spirit of cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Basic understanding of IT and technical concepts
- Competitive salary with year-end bonus based on productivity
- United Healthcare health Insurance with HSA & ancillary benefits
- John Hancock Retirement Account – Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Training reimbursement – Course materials and testing fees 100% company paid
- Company apparel provided at no cost
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
Learn more about working at QualityIP.