We provide IT services and solutions to local area businesses by leveraging the partnerships we have developed with other recognized technology leaders like Dell, Microsoft, Cisco and more.
The ideal candidate will possess good customer service skills, desktop support experience and system administration experience. The individual will interface with end users for troubleshooting and repair and will be responsible to ensure systems are backed up, maintained, and secure. This position will also include network connectivity troubleshooting and telephone support.
- Assist incoming support requests
- Escalate tickets if further troubleshooting is needed
- Document issues and resolution steps performed
- Answer technical support phone calls
- Perform project work as needed
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Familiarity with using Active Directory to manage users and systems
- Prior experience using a formalized ticketing system to track issues and requests is beneficial
- Basic Networking skills and ability to troubleshoot common network issues
- Driven to learn and stay current in an ever-changing technical landscape
- Ability to listen, read, and understand information, ideas, and issues presented through oral and written communication
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and through writing
- Self-starter with deep problem-solving skills, enjoys puzzles
- Customer Services oriented mindset
- Able to prioritize and thrive in stressful situations
Learn more here.